Tax Enquiries - Everyone is at risk
Anyone who sends in a tax return or business accounts to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is at risk of a tax enquiry or inspection. Thousands of individuals and businesses are selected for such checks every year.
If it happens to you, the questions will be detailed and time consuming to answer. Even if HMRC does not find any extra tax to pay, the costs to defend you could be substantial and can easily amount to hundreds or thousands of £s.
When HMRC come calling you will want to defend yourself without worrying about the cost and you will want your own Accountant to defend you. You can obtain protection against the potentially high costs of such fees and retain your own Accountant simply and inexpensively by taking out Tax Fee Protection (TFP) insurance cover.
Follow our step by step guide below to find out more.
- Vantage employs some of the most experienced people in the TFP market.
- Our premiums and policy cover are extremely competitive.
- The UK’s only provider of full TFP cover via online transaction.
- Our unique online process gives you the option to choose annual or monthly payments
- You can apply for this insurance easily and documentation will be issued instantly.
- Free access to employment law and H&S advice lines
- Underwritten by respected international insurer with over 30 years’ experience working with blue chip UK financial services brands.
Statement of Demands & Needs
When purchasing a product from our shop you will first be asked to register for an account. Once you have completed our online application form and made payment, you will be able to log into your account to view your policy documents or product information.
It is important that before deciding to purchase a Qdos product you consider whether the insurance is appropriate for you.
You should read thoroughly all the product information we have made available to you, in particular the Specimen Policy Wording together with the Summary of Cover (Key Facts) before deciding to purchase your chosen product. These documents contain the full Policy Terms and Conditions.
Please note that you are basing your purchase solely on your own interpretation of the information we have provided.
Qdos Broker & Underwriting Services Limited is an insurance intermediary that specialises in the provision of specialist insurance schemes. Qdos Broker & Underwriting Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For further information about Qdos please click here.